facebook

Weblogic 6.1 Startup

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

just upgraded to the new Milestone. But now i cannot start the Weblogic 6.1 from Eclipse anymore.
    Error message says:

A configuration error occured during startup. Please verify the preference field with the prompt: Weblogic installation directory…

The path is correct in the preferences and worked before the update.

any ideas?

Thanks

Alex

#235455 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Alex,

Can you provide us with all the settings you’re using? Can you compare your settings with those shown here: http://www.myeclipseide.com/FAQ+index-myfaq-yes-id_cat-16.html

#235541 Reply

junior

I have the same problem, and the complete error prompt is

A configuration error occurred during startup. Please verify the preference
    field with the prompt: WebLogic installation directory since it should contain a
    directory named ‘server’.

And I have the same configuration except that I didn’t installed WebLogic inside dev folder (C:\dev\bea), instead of that I installed directly in C: (C:\bea), and of course the password; domain and server name are different, but all the other configurations are the same.

here is the screenshot:

This looks like a bug, or is just me, us (me and Alex)?

Thanks for any advise!

Junior

#235545 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Guys,

I’ll investigate this further internally and see what I can find out. I’ll report back here once I know something. Should be soon.

#235560 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

It turns out this is a regression bug in 4.0M3 caused by addition of WLS9 support. We’ve already fixed the problem internally for the 4.0GA build on Monday 8/29. Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you, but thanks for reporting it so we could get it fixed.

#235674 Reply

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the fix.
    Is the 4.0GA build available for public on Monday?

#235684 Reply

Riyad Kalla

It will be available on the 29th or many many people in the office will die =)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Weblogic 6.1 Startup

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in